Wednesday 6 April 2011

New Day, first blog

The last few years have been extremely full-on to the point where, for my own sanity, I've had to let a few things go. The original intention was that this would free some space up for the new things that always pop up in life and would give me more space to give to my Wife and kids.

Its early days yet but I'm _starting_ to appreciate an uncluttered form of peace and relief from the stresses and demands of what I now refer to as "previous life"

Where are things going? I'm not sure... and half the joy is not needing to.

This new period also coincides with me (temporarily) leaving "Music world" where I've been inhabiting numerous roles as diverse as Videographer, Archivist, Photographer, Band Manager (Puppet 2006-2008 and Freaky Meat 2007-2008 & 2009-2011), Gig booker, Event Coordinator, Organising Committee member (Titirangi Festival of Music 2006-2011) and lots of other roles since 2004.

Maybe this is my "Seven year itch"?

No comments:

Post a Comment